Our software program provides the perfect response to the understandable desire to automate market data management. Time to get to know it.
The development of our innovative software is far more exciting than the name suggests. The idea to automate the management and summarising of costs with new software ultimately comes from the clients whose work our company has been advising since 1989. With FinOffice, therefore, step by step we have fulfilled a long-standing wish of major companies. And because we checked with the client after each stage, whether the offered solution satisfied the requirements of efficient market data management, the result is both well-engineered and unique. We feel that the add-on "suite" is appropriate because the overall package is similar to a musical composition.
- To be able to monitor and reconcile market data calculations, although prices change frequently and customer contracts are not standardised.
To bill end users for market data, even though this is extremely complicated due to the shared use of software and equipment and the variety of contracts, services and cost options.
- Delivers total cost transparency and automates electronic invoice reconciliation.
- Provides accounting with accurate and transparent evidence of the internal cost allocation. By user, cost centre, organisational unit, etc. as required.
- Allows continuous monitoring and reduction of costs.
- Provides a fully integrated, easy to use reporting tool, which allows ad hoc reporting for all levels such as users, organisational units, services, suppliers, contracts, etc.
- Provides various interfaces. For example, to Reuters DACS, the import of Bloomberg SID reports, ERP systems such as SAP, PeopleSoft, etc., and to human resources, accounting, etc.
FinOffice - FinMarketData allows an unusually high degree of automation in data processing and demonstrably provides our clients with substantial added value.
- To reconcile bills from phone companies while taking account of constantly changing tariffs and non-standard customer contracts.
To show complicated telecom refunds, even if split group lines, many device configurations, line distribution, varied services and available cost options render this almost impossible.
- Provides total cost transparency for your telecom costs, monitors telephone lines and the device inventory as well as one-time, monthly, variable and fixed costs and presents all data transparently.
- In addition to verifying telecom bills, provides your accounting department with accurate and transparent proof for internal re-billing by user, cost centre, organisational unit, etc.
- Manages complete user profiles including the entire equipment and line inventory, costs, etc. and is directly integrated into your PBX system.
Makes allocations and the overlapping of user profiles transparent, allows the historical management of restrictions, changes and the connection of services and simplifies processing through automation.
- Provides interfaces to PBX systems and for the fully automatic reconciliation and processing of electronic invoices for various telecommunication providers.
The reporting is an excellent tool for managers and decision makers at national and international companies for strategic decision-making for the optimisation of telecom costs.
FinOffice - FinTelecom allows an unusually high degree of automation in data processing and demonstrably provides our clients with substantial added value.
- To provide easy stock-taking, management and control of hardware, software, network components, servers, notebooks, etc.
- To provide transparency regarding inventory chargebacks to end users, which are complicated by the shared use of software and equipment and the variety of contracts, services and cost options.
- To check the use of contractual agreements with suppliers.
- Simplifies the work process including life-cycle management, storage and the availability of system and software license inventories.
- Provides your accounting department with accurate, transparent proof for internal billing by user, cost centre, organisational unit, etc.
- Increases cost transparency, which optimises and lowers long-term costs.
- As a fully integrated and easy to use reporting tool, allows ad-hoc reporting on all important levels such as users, organisational units, services, suppliers, contracts, etc.
- Provides interface capabilities to your ERP system, for example SAP / PeopleSoft, packaging software solutions, Peregrin, Tivoli, and to human resources, accounting, etc.
FinOffice - FinInventory allows an unusually high degree of automation in data processing and demonstrably provides our clients with substantial added value.
- To leave behind the manual processing of contracts and orders for financial products and information services.
To relieve market data administrators of the manual processing of orders sent via fax or email.
- Automates the entire contract processing procedure or defined parts thereof.
- Shows and defines order processes for contractual dependencies.
- Can be seamlessly integrated into the FinOffice software range, is compatible with the usual browsers and thanks to its flexible architecture is suitable for all client needs and individual ordering processes.
- Simplifies the defining of multi-level or individual authorisation processes based on your workflow.
- Executes all orders, amendments and terminations with a browser-based GUI.
- Sends all orders by email direct to the responsible person and allows changes, rejection or confirmation within the GUI.
- Provides a user-specific notification system and automates ordering and termination processes.
FinOffice - FinFlow as a web-based solution allows an unusually high degree of automation in data processing and demonstrably provides our clients with substantial added value.
- Process contracts from different suppliers and fulfil contractual obligations.
- Identify dependencies on main and sub-contracts as well as licensing agreements.
- Manage all obligations while commanding efficient, transparent reporting.
- Gives you the ability to manage all types of contracts with a single program.
- Presents each contract and its conditions in such a way that you have full control of payments, restrictions and termination conditions.
- Is an electronic contract filing system with an automatic alarm and warning function.
- Facilitates the meeting of a variety of customer needs through its flexible front-end design.
- Allows full cost transparency thanks to integrated reporting.
FinOffice - FinContract facilitates easy management of all types of contracts, is characterised by an exceptionally high degree of automation and creates cost transparency.
- To keep an overview of costs in order to increase efficiency through targeted measures and reduce costs in conjunction with end users.
- As an end user in the field of market data management, to review the related services and thus gain valuable time.
Gives market data administrators the ability to trigger a SelfCert run at regular intervals. As a result, market data users receive a link by email to the overview of all the services and products they use as well as the prices thereof.
- Facilitates the early detection of unnecessary cost generators.
- Eliminates unused products and services because you have to confirm their continued necessity.
- Reduces internal administration costs.
- Replaces personal audits and significantly contributes to cost optimisation through transparent workflows.
- Sensitises the user to the essentials and reduces market data costs by up to 30 percent.
FinOffice - FinSelfCert allows a fast and informative overview of all data relevant to costs and demonstrably provides our clients with substantial added value.